Medi-Facial Treatments (Advanced Facial)
Visiting a local salon for monthly facials is a common practice in Indian households. Women pick this beauty regime to rejuvenate their skin and make it glowing and soft for a couple of days. But are these salon facials causing more harm than good? Turns out, they are! So what do you do to achieve a long-lasting glow? Medi-facial to the rescue!
Medi-facial or Medical Facial is a facial, performed under the supervision of a dermatologist, using ingredients that are skin-friendly and medically proven to benefit the skin in the long run. Unlike salon facials, they are not based on chemical bleaching principles, rather they are based on vitamins, antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). These ingredients provide an instant brightening effect as well as anti-aging benefits in the long run, with no side effects.
Thanks to globalization and increased consumer awareness, a lot of women are turning to Medi-facials. On average, we perform around 50-60 facials a month. The current trending treatments include Miami Facial, OxyGENEO, INSTARADIANCE, Hydrafacial, AURA Glow, GLOW FACIAL, and AURA RADIANCE Facial. The instant and long-lasting results have made them extremely popular recently. A bonus is that these treatments are safe for sensitive skin types so you don’t have to worry about a red and swollen face.
Tempted, but still not fully convinced? Hydrafacial and Oxygeneo contain very high-quality skin-brightening vitamins and serums with ingredients like hyaluronic acid, ascorbic acid, alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs), etc which are not found in other facials. Vampire facial extracts a person’s growth factors from his blood and then delivers it back to the skin to reverse the process of aging. Now could a regular salon facial do that?
The demand for the above-mentioned facials is constantly increasing. It is driven by the growing awareness of beauty-conscious consumers. In today’s digital world, where one checks their Instagram account before fully opening their eyes, celebrities on various social media platforms exert a lot of influence on their followers who want to get the same treatments done on their skin. With the celebrities being more open about their treatments, clients specifically search for the dermatologists who are doing these premium facials and visit to avail them.
If you’re a man reading this, Medi-facial has got you covered as well! Gone are the days when skincare was limited to women. Nowadays, 30% of clients coming in for these Medi-facials are men.
So, the next time your salon facial leaves you feeling unsatisfied, consider Medi-facial to treat your skin the right and new way!
Treating your face with Medi-facial will give your skin a soothing effect. These facials refresh the skin and are developed to suit the needs of individuals to attain the best results.
This treatment combines innovative, high-pressure oxygen saturation with a special O2 activator.
Benefits of Advanced Medi-facials
- Effective for reducing smoker lines, fine lines, wrinkles from your face, or other body parts.
- Re-hydrates and rejuvenates your skin.
- Enhances your facial and anti-aging properties.
- The laser penetrates your skin’s surface to reach deep beneath your skin, resulting in a long-lasting effect, though the results are always subjective depending on the skin type.
- Works effectively on various skin problems like scarring, pigmented spots, sun damage, dehydration, rosacea, broken capillaries, etc.
- Improves the tone and texture of your skin. It also stimulates the production of scleroprotein within the skin, resulting in reduced aging speed.
- It also helps eliminate dead skin cells, repairs the skin, and restores skin health. And it does so without compromising or damaging the skin’s protective barrier.
Types of Medi-facial Treatments
- Anti-acne facial
- Skin whitening facial
- Collagen facial
- Party facial
- HydraFacial glow
- OxyGeneo facial