Hair Transplantation in Vadodara
Hair loss or alopecia is a common problem for men and women alike. It may cause thinning of hair or permanent hair loss from the scalp leading to baldness. Depending upon the receding hairline, third to the fifth stage of baldness for males and the second or third stage of baldness for females is the most appropriate time for Hair Transplant treatment.
FUE Transplant in Vadodara
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the most patient-friendly technique of hair transplant for best results and fastest recovery. In this method, the grafts are extracted from the donor site by the surgeon. These grafts are inserted in the recipient thinned out areas. It doesn’t involve scars or stitches and is virtually painless. Also, the treated area heals quickly within days.
We recommend this treatment for the following conditions and purposes:
- Patients with androgenetic alopecia who do not want linear scars
- Hairline reconstruction
- Beard reconstruction
- Scarring alopecia patches due to dermatological conditions
- Female pattern hair loss
- FUT scar reconstruction
- In patients with keloidal tendencies
- People wishing to resume all activities immediately after the procedure
FUE’s sophisticated procedure barely causes post-surgical discomfort, and side-effects are rare. The patient can resume the routine in no time, although there are some post-operative instructions given by the surgeon to be followed.
- Wear a cap for three days, no direct sun exposure
- Wear headband continuously for next 5 days
- Use the normal saline spray or apply the ointment as recommended
- Avoid strenuous physical activities to prevent swelling
- Shampooing your hair should be avoided for a week after the surgery