Dermatologist-approved Bridal Skincare tips:
One of the most unforgettable days of your life will be your wedding day. With your makeup accentuating your inherent beauty, you want to look and feel like a gorgeous, radiant bride. Preparation is the key to looking your best. It is critical for all brides to concentrate on their skin at least two months prior to their wedding day.
To make sure you appear glowing and gorgeous on your D-Day, follow these amazing skincare tips :
• The first and foremost tip would be to get an appointment fixed with a dermatologist who can thoroughly access your skin condition and recommend the best skincare regimen based on your skin type, concerns and needs.
• Regular dermatologist facials will give your skin plenty of time to deal with any issues that arise, as well as much-needed hydration and pampering before the wedding.
• To begin with, use the appropriate peels and Medi-Facials according to your skin type. It’s best to begin your skincare programme at least three months ahead of time, giving any acne or pigmentation plenty of time to clear up.
• Cleanser, toner, moisturiser, and sunscreen are all essential for everyone, regardless of skin type. And, sure, sunscreen is a must-have! Because you’ll be out shopping and conducting errands, you’ll need a lot of SPF to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
• When taking a bath, avoid using too hot or warm water. While taking a bath, add a spoonful or two of olive oil to the water to keep your skin hydrated. Depending on the extent of dryness, pat dry the body and apply moisturiser three to four times a day.
• You can opt for laser hair reduction to get smooth skin and get rid of unwanted hair and ingrowths.
Up to three weeks before your wedding, don’t try any new items. Any reaction could take a few weeks to quiet down, that is the last thing you want before the wedding event.
For healthy, bright skin, good nutrition, diet, exercise and 8 hours of sleep are utmost essential.
So, get going with these tips to look your gorgeous best on your wedding day. At Aura Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, we provide a range of skin treatments to treat various skin problems and concerns. Get your appointment scheduled now to get your skin treated by the skilled and qualified dermatologists.